17/05/2008

I wanna go to Switzerland AGAIN!

I had a wonderful experience when I went to Switzerland on Easter holiday. No exaggerating, it truly was the best travel experience I've ever had before. Thereby today when I was on my way to library, a thought just flashed into my head: I wanna go to Switzerland again!

I started searching VISA regulations from the Switzerland Embassy website with Taiwan nationality of course, and those misty messages implied that Taiwanese have to apply VISA to enter Switzerland. But I heard some "rumors" that we can visit Switzerland with both a passport issued from Taiwan and the UK student VISA. So I changed my searching nationality to UK and have found below messages:


This is the first document I found "Swiss visa regulations"




The second document is more specified. It says: "The following documents are admitted for entry into Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein without a visa, in conjunction with a valid national passport, an ordinary passport issued by Taiwan, an UNMIK Travel Document for Kosovo, an Alien's Passport of...." I summarised the second document of the relevant parts only, the full document is here: "Example of all accepted UK residence certificates"

Sounds nice, doesn't it? But I was still lacking of confidence until my classmate, Claire, saw my unsure msn title and told me her friend(s) just came back from Switzerland recently and we don't need Swiss VISA ~ Excellent! Cheers Claire!


Matterhorn! I'm coming! (Special thanks for Amber's picture endorsement ~ sorry for my piracy here....^^"a)

PS: Switzerland will join the Schengen VISA scheme on 1 November 2008. That means we will be required to have Schengen VISA to visit Switzerland after that date.

大會報告

22/Apr., 2010. Ford new Mondeo TDCi 交車


Intense Debate Comments